Miami University Panhellenic Council
Our mission here at Miami University is to ensure our success as students and invested partners in our organizations through celebrating friendship, leadership, scholarship, service and social advancements while appreciating the diversity of our member organizations.
Sign up for 2015 Sorority Recruitment Now!
Registration opens up on June 1st 2014 at 12:01 AM and closes January 1st 2015 at 11:59 PM!
During the 2014 - 2015 Academic Year the following are 'No Party Dates':
August 21st - 24th (Campus Move In Days)
August 29th - September 1st (Labor Day Weekend)
September 24 - 26th (Rosh Hashanah)
October 3rd (Yom Kippur)
October 10-12th (Fall Break/Midterm Break)
October 17-19th (ACROPOLIS)
October 25th - November 1st (Greek Week)
November 25th - December 1st (Thanksgiving Break)
December 8 - 12th (Final Exam Week)
December 13th-January 26th (Winter Break)
Apply now to be a Summer 2014 Student Worker in the Cliff Alexander Office!
- Student must be here for the entire Summer to be eligible
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Represent the Panhellenic Community at Summer Orientation
- Work on designated office project
- Assist with planning Grilling with the Greeks
- Assist with planning Greek Mega Fair
- Coordinate volunteers for Greek Move In
Applications are due on April 28th
Go To: https://muhub.collegiatelink.<wbr></wbr>net/organization/PHC/<wbr></wbr>availableforms to apply
If you have questions regarding this site please contact Kendall Hutchison at